• ISBN: 9780689853821 (0689853823)
    • Author: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
    • Release date: August 9, 2005
    • Genres: fantasy, horror, childrens, witches, fiction
    • Format: paperback, 186 pages
    • Publisher: Aladdin Paperbacks
    • Series: Witch Saga, #6

About The Book

“Let my vision be your eyes;Let my cunning make you wise.

Ear and nose and arm and knee,

Come, my pet; I conjure thee.”

Lynn Morley and her best friend Mouse are convinced that something evil still surrounds them. Mrs. Tuggle’s house burned to the ground with the old witch in it. But now a new house, exactly like the old one, is being built over the ashes. Lynn and Mouse know they won’t be free until they stop the wicked power that is haunting their lives.

In this long-awaited finale to the Witch saga, Lynn and Mouse go to battle against the forces of evil. Who will emerge the winner?

Online The Witch Returns Phyllis Reynolds Naylor download for reader on Barnes & Noble. PDF book The Witch Returns buy. Hardcover ebook The Witch Returns by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor on Kindle. EPUB The Witch Returns read on IndieBound. TXT ebook The Witch Returns by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor read online on Book Depository.

MP3 book The Witch Returns download PC. Hardback ebook The Witch Returns. FB2 The Witch Returns Phyllis Reynolds Naylor buy cheap Android on Bookshop. MOBI book The Witch Returns buy on Walmart. FictionBook The Witch Returns Phyllis Reynolds Naylor on iPad.

شما برای پاسخ به این جستار باید وارد تارنما شوید.